BLACKBOARD THANKYOU!


I'd like to say thankyou to all the artists that participated in Blackboard over the two weeks. It was a really enjoyable experiment and gave us the opportunity to see the gallery as a studio rather than a pristine exhibition space. It gave artists the chance to allow people to veiw them 'behind-the-scenes' and creating a work - in progress - rather than as a final product. I hope all the artists that participated had a great time, I know some found the medium and scale daunting and then liberating! I hope Blackboard is an exhibition/process that we can revisit again.
(Anyone that would like an image from the show - of their work/ higher res/ or to see more images should contact me)

This is the final image from the exhibition that Adrian produced in the last hours of the show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GPAG Fall Courses are OFFICIALLY open for registration!

"Trespass" Opens Saturday!